As a portable device , laptops rely on batteries as electricity storage media for power sources. Laptop battery capacity also varies according to the type.
Like other electronic devices, laptops are also often struggling with battery problems. Batteries actually have a lifetime which over time can affect the performance of the battery itself. Of course, this depends on the life cycle of the device.
The higher the intensity of use, the faster your battery reaches the specified limit. Therefore, it is important for you Windows 10 users to know how to check the health condition of the battery so that you can take preventive steps if there are indications of damage.
How to Check Laptop Battery Condition on Windows without Any Additional Apps
So, how to see the battery health of Windows -based laptop devices without additional applications? Here are the steps,
1. First, select the “Command Prompt” program by opening the Start menu and then typing “CMD” in the Search field.
2. Once it appears, click Open to run the “Command Prompt” program in administrator mode.
3. Then a program window will appear with a black background as shown below.
4. Type “powercfg/batteryreport” as an advanced command then press Enter.
5. The command will display a link (HTML) like this ” C:\WINDOWS\system32\battery-report.html“
6. Next, open a web browser and enter the link “C:\WINDOWS\system32\battery-report.html” and press Enter.
7. Then the “Battery Life Estimates” page will appear and some other information such as “Design Capacity”, “Full Charge”, and “Connected Stand By”.
8. There you can get an idea of how long the laptop will last at full condition depending on its current capacity.
9. In the “Battery Usage” column, you can see the history of battery usage as well as the charging duration spent on the previous days.
10. Finally, in the “Recent Usage” section, there is a description that displays the battery usage capacity with a customized duration in real-time.
With this detailed information, you can find out whether the laptop battery is still suitable for use or has experienced a drastic decrease in performance.
Faq: These are regular Faq regarding How to check windows laptop Battery above article is the Solution for all Down Questions
- How to Check Windows Laptop Battery
- How to Check Laptop Battery health on Windows
- Can you check battery on laptop Windows 10?
- How do I check if my laptop battery is bad?
- How do I check my laptop battery specs?
- How do I check my HP laptop battery Windows 10?
- how to check laptop battery health windows 10
- how to check laptop battery health windows 11
- laptop battery health check
- laptop battery health check software free download
- battery report windows 10
- laptop battery health check software
- laptop battery health check online
- how to check laptop battery health windows 7